The JCL courses have the right blend of practical exposure, theoretical knowledge and emphasis on management and soft skills in order to make an aspirant ready to take on any role in the clinical research industry.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Research Operations
Eligibility: Life science/ Medical/ Pharma graduates
Type: Weekend course
Time: 10.30 am to 5.30 pm
Duration: 3 months + 3 months internship*
- Fundamentals of Clinical Research
- Regulatory guidelines in Clinical Research
- Practical aspects: Informed consent, documentation etc.
- Study design and protocol writing
- Ethical aspects of Clinical Research
- Soft Skills: Communication skills, Interview techniques etc.
* Internship opportunity: Offered to selected students who excel in the exams.
- Other facilities:
- Notes are provided after every lecture
- Placement assistance provided to all students
After Completing this course, following career opportunities open up:
- Site Operations (Hospitals, Site Management Organizations conducting clinical research)
- Sponsor Operations (Contract Research Organizations and Pharmaceutical Companies conducting research
- Pharmacovigilance and Drug safety reporting
- Clinical Data Management
- Regulatory affairs
- All Eligible Candidates Are provided placement assistance.
- Over 95% of our students have been placed till date
Every year two weekend batches are conducted for each course – In the month of January and July.
- Admissions for January batch open from the first Sunday of November
- Admissions for July batch open from the first Sunday of May
- Documents required for admission process:
- Attested copy of highest degree certificate.
- If the degree certificate is yet to be received, photo copy of passing certificate and final year mark sheet may be submitted
- 2 passport size colored photographs
- For medical and pharma professionals registration certificate copy.
- For under graduates (appearing for the final year degree examination)*latest mark sheet
**Rights of admission are reserved
**JCL is not affiliated to any university. Courses offered by JCL are autonomous & not approved by AICTE