- JCL conducts its courses in state of the art air conditioned facilities within the hospital campus, right where the action is i.e. where research operations are ongoing.
- Our faculty make it a point to cite a lot of examples derived from practical problems (case study) faced by them on a day-to-day basis drawn from their years of experience in the field. Moreover, the teaching style is interactive which encourages participation of students. This enables students to get a better understanding of how to overcome these issues so that they are better prepared when dealing with real world issues when on the job.
- There are many student centred class activities and workshops organized in the duration of the course which gives students a more thorough understanding of the subject as opposed to a purely lecture based teaching method.
- Regular Attendance is compulsory.
- Students will receive notes on syllabus mentioned as per schedule (every week)
- Special guest lectures and seminars will be conducted by experienced professionals working in the field of Clinical Research.
- After completing every topic, feedback form will be provided. Students are expected to express their concerns, comments etc, without any hesitation.
- Regular written examinations will be conducted to assess the progress of students.
- Meritorious students in Clinical Research may be offered an internship for the period of three months.
- Through practice-based curricula, well-rounded theoretical fundamentals and practical-oriented projects, our students will gain vital communication skills, teamwork and hands on experience. The students will also benefit from our rapidly growing relation with local industries.
Documents required for admission process:
- Attested copy of highest degree certificate.
- If the degree certificate is yet to be received, photo copy of passing certificate and final year mark sheet may be submitted
- 2 passport size colored photographs
- Photocopy of Aadhar card
- For medical and pharma professionals registration certificate copy.
- For under graduates (appearing for the final year degree examination)*latest mark sheet
- **conditions apply
- **Rights of admission are reserved
- **JCL is not affiliated to any university. Courses offered by JCL are autonomous & not approved by AICTE